Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the CTS Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Street Bikes, Speed and the Visual Rush

Street Bikes, Speed and the Visual Rush 01 Mar 2017 13:33 #201

• a.myravev
  • a.myravev's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Nothing much compares to the adrenaline rush of a street bike 'crotch rocket' motorcycle. It's like you own the world at your wrist and feel the complete power of your will - you believe, it goes, it ends up being an extension of your 'require for speed' and if you've never attempted it, this might sound a bit corny, but once you have you'll concur. Recently I was discussing my love for motorbikes with a member of our think tank. Turned out he had actually experience with raced out street bikes himself.

The fellow think tanker mentioned; "I also have a keen interest in motorcycles. Presently I have a <a href=http://swap4it.com/author/evgeniyamagt/> swap4it.com/author/evgeniyamagt/ </a> My previous bikes have all been Honda's with my first coming at the age of 5 years of ages. I have had one knee surgical treatment as an outcome of a motorcycle racing accident. At the moment I am desperately attempting to talk my spouse into a brand-new Ducati Diavel or Beast ... just time will tell."

His Yamaha R6 sounds like a lot fun. A 600 is the best size for me, and we have some enjoyable little canyon roadways around here, as I live out by Malibu, CA. I have actually constantly had Honda bikes too, CBR 600s primarily, although loved my GSXR slingshot (750) aluminum frame, holy crap was that a fun bike to ride. But a 600 is where I 'd rather be, simple to throw around and just the right amount of velocity not to kill me. I remember my dad flew A-4 Skyhawk's in the United States Navy and I constantly believed the Honda Typhoon 600 was that kind of maneuverable device. A Ducati Diavel - oh hell yes!

I agree there is nothing like a raced-out street bike! Simply watch for four-wheelers making left hand turns in front of you, traffic can eliminate you if you don't take note. I have no idea if everyone who races or has raced motorcycles agrees however racing motorbikes around really makes your mind sharper, you have to remain ahead of it, think, and respond without believing.

It helps the mind in methods a Computer game, simulator or anything else ever could. That has been my experience, and I have taken part in sports, flying, service, politics, and so on. There is something about it, you have the world at your wrist and every decision is genuine, major, and you can't take it back - simply the way I like it too. I question if it resembles that for others. Possibly some individuals get more out of it than others? Tough to say, I just know what I get out of it. I like the visual stimulation rush.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds